- How to Detect Fake Currencies ?
- Can all Currencies be detected using "UV" ?
- Can Foreign Currencies be detected using the same machine ?
- Is accuracy 100% in Currency counting machines ?
- How much power does these machines consume?
- What service backup will SRAS provide ?
Fake currencies are detected using currency scanners (UV Detectable) and also through Watermark scanning.
Only UV Detectable currencies can be detected.
Yes, there is a provision in model cs-2k1 for magnetic scanning, through which foreign currencies can be detected.
Yes, it is assured that accuracy will be 100%.
It will consume very less power. It varies from model to model in the range of 6 watts to 440 watts.
We have qualified and trained engineers with us, to solve any service problem. In case of any delay in service due to requirement of spares, we will try to provide backup by providing standby unit.